Thursday 31 July 2014

Q & A Thursday

Hello I am back and will be answering a few intimate questions, so I will keep updating the list as more readers ask me questions :) you can email me with any questions you want to know and I will try to answer them here.




#1.  Are you alone? 

Right now yes . 


#2.   Do you like cuddling when you lie in bed? 

Yes , with the right person & that he don't smell bad haha! 


#3. What do you wear when you go to bed? 

I usually wear a cute pajamas dress when I'm at home,  wears silk night gowns when I'm at A's place, wears oversized tee with just panty at bf's house. 


#4. What do you think you look sexiest in? 

Probably when I'm just in my lacy lingerie... And thongs


#5.  Do you like boxers or briefs? 

Both is good as long as its clean.. Boxers allow easier access to my grabs haha while briefs are generally sexier to look at. 




#6. What’s your secret move to turn a guy on? 

Hmmm kissing him all over that body....




#7. If there’s one place a guy should touch you to make you horny, which is that? 


Head south. ;)



#8.    Do you love massages? 

Yes I love getting massages on my neck and back 




#9.  Trimmed, shaved or natural? 

Trimmed and shaven 



#10. Deepest fantasies... 

1. Having threesome MMF 
2.  Soft Bdsm 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....I want to ask if I can post a few photos from your blog to my blog???I will put your
    link on that post

    ReplyDelete