Saturday 27 September 2014

Poll of the month : how to seduce a guy?

How to seduce a guy? 


  1. Strip yourself completely in front of him / don't wear anything at all 
  2. Let him strip you
  3. Sexy dance and strip 
  4. Make out first...
  5. Unzip him and go down south 
  6. Lie on bed and let him do whatever he likes on you
  7. Wear sexy lingerie 
  8. Just be your usual self without gimmicks


Quick poll for my lovely male readers, what do you guys think is the best method to turn you on instantly?

(Don't be shy, just let me know what guys like! u can comment your answer here anonymously with more options or just vote in the poll on the right bar of my blog. --->  )

4 comments:

  1. Just be your usual self without gimmicks followed by make out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lie on the bed and let me do anything to her

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poll on the right does not have the last 2 options.

    So if I have the chance to vote more than 1, I would vote for, 4, 7 and definitely 8!!

    ReplyDelete