Saturday 9 August 2014

Ball gags

Today's post will be a sexual discussion on ball gags. Just my humble opinions though. 

(Which I personally find it super arousing when you or your partner has to wear one and drools down the body) 

Don't you think these girls are more sexy with the drools out and display that helpless sultry look. 










Ball gags actually works great for beginner soft bdsm couples... Cause it will increase the helplessness and vulnerability, and will  increase dependency on his/her master, which increase the sexual arousal for both parties. The sub will get the thrill out of being gagged by a restraint and he is under the control of the master (with extra bondage) 


Personally I like the scene of saliva dripping out of the sub. It's sensual and makes the sub looks horny and wanton at the same time. I'm pretty sure somewhere below is dripping wet as well.  The sub will feel humiliated from his saliva dribbling down and feel "owned" whenever the master do anything to him. The gag itself will allow the sub to have a strong feeling to surrender and lost power to its master. It's instantly can make some subs really turned on. 









I'm so gonna try on Francis! (I saw that he kept a ball gag in his wardrobe the other day, but I didn't question him at all, shall surprise him again next time) 


The relationship between me and Francis is really amiable and good, after our session, We don't behave like Dom/sub anymore and we respect each other a lot and even hug & went out for dinner together like a normal couple. No one will suspect anything ;) 


1 comment:

  1. What ever you have done with Francis is cool, but I definitely agree with you about the part where cum or saliva is dripping or coming from the mouth!! I find it sexy and hot as fuck!! Wanna wipe them all over the body and cum much more!! ;)

    ReplyDelete