Sunday 10 August 2014

Some Spanking phrases ...


All Time Favorite Spanking Phrases

  • The Belt leaves burning hot bands of pure fire.
  • Unfasten your pants and prepare your bottom for the spanking journey of a life time.
  • A boy with a red bottom, is a boy who learnt a lesson.
  • During the experience all you want is for it to end, but once it ends you can’t stop thinking about it and how incredibly aroused you are. It’s a ‘catch 22’.
  • Struggle all you want, you’re getting spanked on your bare behind!
  • That difficult moment when you have to admit that yes, you have earned a spanking.
  • Don't cry because it hurts. Smile because it happened.
  • Your sorry little promises don't mean nothing to me.
  • As much as it hurts to sit, there's no place as comforting as sitting on a woman's lap after she's tanned your hide.
  • She took my hand, looking at me sympathetically "I think I know what you need. There's a hairbrush in the bedroom. We're going to take care of those guilty feelings for you."
  • I'll see you in the bedroom and your bottom better be bared !
  • Take your pants down for me right now . I am going to paddle your bottom till you can't sit
  • If you act like a naughty boy, I'll treat you like one" she explained, punctuating each word with a hot smack from the hairbrush. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!
  • Finally he accepted his fate, and thrust out his beet red bottom to absorb the smacks. I slowed the punishment down as his bum rose to meet the spatula and he sobbed each time. What a rush, I thought, as I slowly smacked him to a roaring orgasm.

1 comment:

  1. I particularly like this and find it such a turn on for me.

    "If you act like a naughty boy, I'll treat you like one" she explained, punctuating each word with a hot smack from the hairbrush. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!"

    Sounds very delicious...

    ReplyDelete