Thursday 7 August 2014

Bdsm journey- Francis 1

Guess what guys, after me and A split up, I'm all into bdsm . And of course, I love being the Dom. And I found one toyboy for me to play with, he's my new boy for now. He's a cute French living and working in sg. I'm so happy to meet my submissive now.


Today I met him, but I forgot to take pictures. I used the candle and dripped hot wax onto his ass and thigh. He trembled at every wax dripped down on his lovely cute bottom. it was soooo intense and he was really horny after that. 

Francis : thanks mistress

Me: no problem, u deserve them don't you? 

Francis: anything I will do to serve you mistress. 

(His English is not very good and has a very strong French accent but I like him anyway) 


And then I made him count out his lashings cause he was late when we meet. His punishment was 40 whips from belt. I made him lie on the bed and his cute red ass is served to me. How delightful. I casually beat his big cock and balls as well. 

Did I mentioned that his precum is leaking out non stop during the whole ordeal? I used my fingertip and touched it, rubbed around and wiped his slut juice up with my finger and put it in his thirsty mouth. He sucked it clean and thorough and was craving for more. 

Then I trained his tongue skillfully too. I do not allow him to stop. I gave clear instruction that he must lick my lovepot until I orgasm. He was tied up and went on licking for a good 20 minutes, he was sooo wet and drenched with my love juice. 


His glorious 11inch dick was standing all the way throughout the session. He was surprised to see me so sexy in real life. 


I used him in the end and allowed him to cum, to reward him for his good performance as my little slave.

I'll try to take a picture of his dick... The next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment