Saturday 21 September 2013

Weekends with A

A is sleeping beside me now. Now we are spending every weekends together cause we are sticky like that. lol and we are going out later tonight. 

We just had a great session which drained him completely. He licked my thigh all the way up till my sensitive clit and worked his way there till I orgasmed. And today, he commented that I'm sooooo wet. Indeed I wet the bed sheet with my sweet honey pot juice. Haha and he rolled over a condom ( hate the latex smell btw) and fucked me hard while kissing and sucking my nipple again and again. It's still standing now actually. Super sore. And after his first shot in the condom, he didn't take out his cock but continued pumping ... Which surprisingly made him cum the second time inside , all in the first round. Haha and he took out his condom and went down to lick my used juices. I was abit scare that there will be rubbery smell if he tasted them after sex. But he didn't complain. 

Awesome or what. But he's fast asleep now like a pig. Lol


Anyways anyone has any recommendations on which condom brand(s) or name(s) that has/have no latex rubbery smell? I don't like that smell. 

2 comments: